Come along to our SUMMER FUN DAY!!
There will be lots of activities for people of all ages and cycling abilities.
Want to start cycling or cycle more but don’t know how? Come along to find out about how we can help, with bike loans, cycle training, maintenance classes and more – all for FREE!
On the day there will be:
• Live Music from Ayawara Dance & Percussion Ensemble!
• Food and Drinks
• Play On Pedals – Learn to Ride for under 5’s
• Free UNESCO led rides telling the story of migration (leaving between 10am and 12pm – see below)
• Dr Bike – free bike safety checks
• ‘Bling Your Bike’ and kids’ crafts sessions
• Bike Curious – learn how to safely transport your family by bike!
• Smoothie Bike – make your own pedal-powered smoothie
• Bike loan – learn about our new bike loan programme
• Facepainting, and more!
UNESCO will be running led rides as part of Refugee Week, going on a tour of Glasgow looking at different aspects of a Refugee’s journey. Please sign up in advance at the link below:
Hope to see you all on the day!