Scotland’s first Cycle Friendly College Campus will have fun cycling activities for all the family.
A chance to try out a range of different all ability bikes such as;
- Bouncy Castles
- Face Painting
- Balance bikes and mini obstacle course (toddlers)
- Timber trail – Adventure ride through grounds with obstacles (all ages)
- Cycling Skills – Instructor led cycling skills rides
- All Ability Bikes – Tandems, side by side tandems, trikes, Recumbent bikes (hand and foot operated)
- Dunfermline Sportive – start and finish point of event.
- Cycling trail – Dunfermline cyclones cyclocross led adventure ride through grounds.
- Catering and toilet facilities available all day.
All activities are suitable for children, young people adults and older adults alike.
The Campus will also be the starting point for Dunfermline Cycling Club’s ‘Tour of the Kingdom’ Sportive
Event is FREE
Refreshments are available all day – Everyone welcome!